This will be offered 2x a month... Join Kristi, on learning all about quilting. Some of the topics you will learn...
- Fibers- Natural and Man made
- Fabrics- woven, knitted, non-wovens
- Quilting tools- measure, mark, cut, press, sew
- Quilt Settings- straight set, sashing & posts, diagonal alternating blocks, "wonky" set, medallion
- Borders- straight, mitered, pieced
- Preparing to quilt-layering
- Quilting- Stitch in the ditch, free motion
- Finishing- binding and label
in this class, you will gain hands-on experience utilizing a variety of techniques by sewing 2 blocks each class, accurate cutting techniques, maintaining a 1/4" seam allowance, pinning, pressing, chain piecing, half square triangles, flying geese, partial seams, applique, and many more!